Adjustable Strength Hydraulic Door Closer
For use on outward opening doors where high winds are a problem or on heavy traffic doors to prevent damages to doors, walls, hinges. Use also in high traffic areas such as hospitals, retirement homes, commercial buildings. The delayed action will allow traffic to pass through the door before the door commences the closing cycle at normal speed.
9023322-DC300 Groom door closer with adjustable backcheck
A door stop should always be used to prevent the closer mounting from damage and the closer opening beyond its templated limit. Locate a door stop no less than 2/3 of the door width away from the pivot centre.
Operation and Control
Standard with backcheck and delayed action activated
- Zone 1: Standard opening of the door, up to 70o
- Zone 2: From 70o to 180o (depending on door design) the back check ensures the deceleration of the door’s opening speed.
- Zone 3: Hydraulic delayed closing between 180o and 70o adjustable by valve. Delayed action up to a maximum of 2min for an opening angle of 90o , and 3min or more for a total opening angle.
- Zone 4: Fully-controlled closing between 70o and 15o, closing speed adjustable by valve.
- Zone 5: Latch control adjustable by valve.
The Groom DC300 is guaranteed for five (5) years against manufacturing faults.