Doric’s DS1600 Series French Door Furniture is the latest addition to the Doric hinged door hardware suite.
Levers and escutcheon plates are manufactured from high pressure cast zinc, enhancing both strength and durability.
Available in a wide range of durable powder coat colours, the DS1600 Swan lever features a 17 degree lever shaft layback. This layback increases the clearance
between the lever and the door frame opening, when used with a narrow backset mortice lock.
Each handle consists of a Parallel Leaf Spring Assembly to return the levers to the horizontal position.
The DS1600 Swan lever design is suitable for Narrow Style Euro Cylinder mortice locks with a 85mm pitch between lever spindle and keyed cylinder barrel.
Available kitted with Doric DS1269, DS1289, DS1265, DS1295 mortice lock packs.
- Lever and Escutcheon manufactured from High Pressure Cast Zinc
- Parallel Leaf Spring Assembly spring mechanism
- Suitable for hinged French Doors and Bi-fold door applications
- 17 degree lever shaft layback for greater clearance during opening
- Universal standard 85mm pitch between lever spindle and keyed cylinder barrel
- Non handed mechanism allows for easy selection on site, for left or right hand door applications