DS259 Double Hung Window Restrictor
The new DS259 Double Hung Window Restrictor is Doric's latest addition to their comprehensive range of devices designed for window restriction. The DS259 is designed specifically for use on residential double hung windows.
The device is an innovative way to restrict both the top and bottom sashes from moving to a distance pre-deteremined by the installer.
The DS259 includes a key operated removable body that can be easily removed for the purpose of cleaning.
The DS259 is sold in two options:
- Complete kit to suit one window
- Bulk trade pack of restrictor bars that can be added to the DS255 (sliding window restrictor). The latter can be purchased in a pack of 20 units.
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative way of restricting a double hung window
- Able to be keyed alike to suit other Doric locking devices
- Does not interfere with the windows balance mechanisms
- Easy to install