DN8000 High Performance Multi-Point Locking System
The award winning DN8000 Series Multi-point Euro groove locking system is a suitable for use on awning and casement windows.
Designed and developed specifically for high performance windows, this innovative system can be tailored to suit a range of opening configurations, sizes but more importantly conditions.
This system is the first of its kind in that it has been designed, developed and tested to meet the specific requirements of the Australasian market.
It is also the world’s first locking system that allows a window to “self latch” under potentially damaging high wind loads through an optional integrated self latching mechanism.
- Suitable for use on awning & casement windows
- Locking points determined by window size along with other key factors i.e. wind loads +/-
- Modern and stylish lever handle design
- Handle available in a wide range of powder coated colours
- Easy to operate regardless of window size and configuration
- Product will fit into both single and double Euro-Groove window system designs
- The system can be purchased in two high performance base materials, 316 Stainless Steel or Polesium (Engineered Plastic)
- Can be configured for 4, 6 or 8 Point Locking to accommodate wind loads up to and excess of 12kpa +/-
- Available with an optional self latching mechanism to ensure windows exposed to high wind loads close securely.
- Highest levels of corrosion resistance through the use of Stainless Steel componentry.