DS1150 Adaptek Sliding Door Lock
The Doric DS1150 Adaptek™ is a revolutionary design for residential sliding doors which provides the ability to use various branded cylinders by utilizing cylinder adapters with Doric’s universal chassis concept.
The flexibility of the modular cylinder concept means that customers no longer have to compromise on their choice of lock just to match their keys.
Integrates into many construction keyed or restricted master-key systems:
Adapters suit the below:
- Whitco Blaxland type cylinders
- Lockwood Onyx type cylinders
- Gainsborough (Austral) Yarra Ridge type cylinders
- Doric Standard Pin Cylinders
- Ergonomically designed handle for maximum grip and usability
- 7-degree offset external handle for ease of use when against door frame
|Materials||PolesiumTM Internal D Handle
Powdercoated Zinc External Handle
Zinc Internal Chassis
|Finish Available||Powdercoat White, Black, Silver.
More colours available on request
Mill Finish (Internal Handle only, PC black external handle)
|Cylinder||Cylinders purchased separately to be supplied by other proprietary or Dorics C4 Spin Cylinder|