DS1297 Lift to Lock
The DS1297 Lift to Lock multi point mortice lock features 4 points of locking for maximum security.
The Doric DS1297 Lift to Lock multiple point mortice lock is designed for aluminium hinged door applications.
Branding 4 points of locking the DS1297 offers maximum security as the vertical locking bolts lock into the head and sill of the door frame
Simply lifting the handle “throws” the horizontal stainless steel projections bolt and the top and bottom vertical locking rods.
By rotating the key, the lock is then deadlocked.
- 4 Points of locking by engaging handle and lifting up
- Day latching function – Ability to secure lock from inside without key locking when snib furniture set is chosen
- Improved installation and serviceability with a “pull and twist” reversible latch bolt and ability to remove lockbody while rod connectors slide out from locking arms
- Strong and robust handle furniture
- Performance tested to 100,000 cycles
- Tested at NATA accredited faclity
|Spindle to cylinder barrel pitch||85mm|
|Spindle type||8mm square|
|Vertical shoot bolt actuator throw||20mm|
|Lockbody finish||SS Faceplate|
|Cylinder type||DS196NSK/DS200NSK – Floating Cam
Security Door Type Cylinder
How to order
|Furniture Plate||1500=SS no snib
1504=SS w/snib 1600=PC no snib 1604=PC w/snib
|Vertical shoot bolt kit||0=No Kit