DS3621 Avon Sliding Patio Door Lock
The Avon sliding patio door lock showcases the Doric modular ‘Swiitch’ chassis system.
Stylish and contemporary in design, the Avon raises the industry standard for corrosion resistance & durability.
With more environmentally friendly anti corrosion plating process, the Avon also passes a 1000 hours in neutral salt spray testing.
The Avon is developed using Doric Metacom™ metal alloy technology; a less corrosive material that will handle the tough New Zealand condition.
- Die cast chrome hardened tongues give added security.
- Metacom™ construction cover and chassis from great resistance to corrosion.
- Incorporates anti-crash feature to avoid damage to hook tongues and keeper.
- Utilises New Zealand industry standard 125mm door preparation detail, allowing the Avon to retrofit most existing sliding patio door locks.
- Unique lever switch with ‘Glo-in-the-dark’ indicator to show and unlocked door at night.
- Patented ‘Camlock’ cover retention system which allows for quick and easy installation.
- Unique face mounted switch action for ease of operation.
- Square drive ‘Camlock’ fixing.
- Packers available as an optional extra.