DS776/777 Awning Casement Window Handle
The Doric awning handles and stays range has been designed specifically to suit the unique requirements of the New Zealand market.
The DS776/777 awning handle range is visually appealing and uses a die cast zine body which provides added strength and durability to the handle.
DS776 – Non-Keyed Awning Handle
DS777 – Keyed Awning Handle
- Body and base in pressure die-cast zinc/ aluminium for added strength
- Ergonomically designed solid body for tactile and visual appeal
- Self lubricating wedge for smooth operation
- Wedge actuated by stainless steel spring for long life trouble free performance
- Double nylon washers between body and base for smooth action
- Packers available to suit most aluminium, timber & uPVC sections
- Available in LH and RH versions
- Key locking available as an option for greater security (DS777)