DS930 Wilton Sliding Patio Door Lock
Doric’s range of Sliding Patio Door Locks, based on the proven Doric Universal OEM Chassis set an industry benchmark for aesthetic appeal, corrosion resistance and reliability.
Incorporating a common lock body, designs within this range use common fixings and industry standard machining details offering fabricators the option to stock and fit multiple styles using the same processes.
- DS930 Double Lock Set (Int. & Ext. cylinders)
- DS931 Latch Set (no cylinders)
- DS932 Lock set (Ext. cylinder only)
- DS935 Lock Set (Int. cylinder only)
- DS938 Dummy Set (no cylinders)
- Sliding Patio Door Locks utilise the proven Doric OEM Universal Chassis System – one matching detail with multiple handle styles.
- Latch and deadlock all in one standard model offering end users flexible security options.
- Polesium™ offers high resistance to corrosion in aggressive environments such as sea front buildings.
- Featuring symmetrical design. An important feature with four lite doors where locks meet and can be used for both left and right handed applications.
- Utilise the Doric cartridge cylinder system which makes re-keying or changing cylinders quick and easy.
- All locks form part of the Doric One Key™ solution and can be keyed alike to other window locks.
- Meets AWA ICP-002-720 hour corrosion resistant test.
- Suits Industry Standard 82mm door preparation.
|Finish Available||Mill Finish, Powdercoat|
|Cylinder||Both C4 pin and disc cylinders are available.
Disc cylinders are standard & One Key™ solutions compatible.
How to order
Lock or latch/External Handle/Keeper/Finish/Pin or disc.e.g. DS930/DS890/DS5001/Finish/Cylinder