Automated Louvre Galleries
This product is not available for online purchase.
Doric Ventus Automated hardware provides a complete range of automated hardware for Residential and Commercial applications.
Auto Louvre Galleries are a complete window solution, offering the channel frame, louvre blades and motorisation, all complete ready for on-site installation and packaged into an easy to install system that does not require an electrician to wire.
The ‘Plug & Play’ system runs on a 24V DC power supply for simplicity, reliability and ease of connection. Suiting a variety of applications Doric Ventus Automated hardware can be used in floor to ceiling systems as well as those hard to reach areas.
Doric’s new Ventus website is now live.
Filled with product details and resources, you can go check it out now:
Custom (on request)
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Made from non-toxic, environmentally friendly, UV stabilised, non-corrosive and resilient materials
- Wireless Hand Held Remote and wall switches for ultimate convenience
- Tested, passed and certified under the most stringent Australian tests
- Over Current Protection (OCP) providing a last line of defense to protect motor from electrical surges damage included with every motor
- 2 year warranty on electric hardware
- Energy efficient louvre windows for maximum energy savings
- Highest performing standard louvre product in Australia
- Offset clips allow clearance of screens when installed in commercial main frame
- Ventus system connects fast and simple by the use of quick connect plugs
- No electrician required
- Operate either standalone or integrate with BMS, C-BUS, & GPO installations, adding for flexibility of control and installation
Ventus Louvres are available in two sizes, 152mm blade and 102mm blade. These sizes offer a different aesthetic whilst offering the same ventilation characteristics. Both are suitable for insect or security screening and allow the blades to be fully opened.
The 152mm blade clip features a exclusive pivot location that offsets the glass internally to the inside of the building so standard commercial frames can be used. This features means the same frame can be used on both windows and doors.
100% OPENING ADVANTAGE
Louvres gives you the 100% opening advantage. By design, louvres offer the least resistance to air flow. Open them for the full breeze effect, tilt them for ventilation even on a rainy day, or simply close them to seal the home and protect it from elements.
DO WE STAND UP TO THE ELEMENTS?
By combining cutting edge design, quality materials and precision manufacturing we built a gallery that is all about performance. We put the Ventus Louvre gallery through one of the most stringent testing regimes on the planet – the AS4420 (Testing methods for windows), and certified it in accordance to AS2047-1999 (Windows in buildings).Download Ventus Auto Hardware Brochure Download Ventus Louvre Galleries Brochure