DR2009 HD Timber Door Twin Roller
Heavy Duty Double Timber Door Roller
Engineered polymer outer.
Cast zinc passivated carriage.
w/ - DR71- 9040457 - 100kg max load
The DR2009 Series roller is a high performance product suited for residential timber door applications. Manufactured with an engineered polymer outer carriage housing and passivated zinc inner carriage, this adjustable roller offers superior corrosion resistance and durability. The DR2000 roller provides “ZZ” bearing performance rating and is moulded with a high performance engineered polymer that gives superior load rating and cycle testing.
- Suits timber sliding doors.
- Fully adjustable carriage gives 10mm height adjustment.
- Outer carriage and internal assembly manufactured to withstand corrosive environments.
- High performance roller with Doric’s new Ryvelin tyre.
- Roller ZZ bearing with ground precision bearing with dust seal for corrosion free operation.
- Passivated metal inner carriage.
- Recommended for larger sliding doors up to 200kg.
- Stainless steal adjusting screw and nut.
Cast zinc passivated
DR 71 high performance polymer with “ZZ” bearing and dust seal.
100kg per carriage
Tested to 30,000