DS1 Chainwinder w/ Special Access Lever
This product is not available for online purchase.
The most durable winder on the market, now includes SAL for ease of use.
The DS1 SAL Chainwinder is a “Special Access Lever” and is the ideal hardware component that allows users with limited dexterity and strength to easily open windows.
The DS1 Special Access Lever (SAL) features the inclusion of a spherical grip handle onto the market-leading DS1 Chainwinder.
The versatile SAL can also be fitted to the DS2 & DN400 Twin Chainwinder.
Custom colours available on request
- Larger designed spherical grip handle for those with limited dexterity and strength
- Easylink Attachable Sash Plate – Easylink is a simple one way fitment to simplify Chainwinder installation
- Chain Restriction Switch – Inbuilt Restriction switch to easily restrict chain length where window restriction is required
- Tested under Australian Standard 2331. and exceeds the highest level 1,000 hour neutral salt spray
- Cycle tested on a 30kg window to over 30,000 cycles
- Tested and surpassed chain pull test in accordance with AZTO332.18 achieving 3403.9N (standard 250N)
|Construction||Polesium, Zinc and Stainless Steel Chain|
|Cylinder||DS126 – 6 Disc wafer cylinder|
|Keying||Keyed alike or keyed to differ #27001 – #27020|
How to order
|MDS1SAL – Keyed Special Access Lever Chainwinder||Black, White, Silver or custom||DS126|
|MDS2SAL – Non Keyed Special Access Lever Chainwinder||Black, White, Silver or custom||N/A|