DS1250 MKII | Twin Point Bi Fold Lock
This product is not available for online purchase.
Estimated lead time: 5 days
The Doric DS1250 MKII Twin Point Bi-Fold Lock is Doric’s next generation bi-fold lock body, suitable for use on hinged and bi-fold aluminium doors & windows.
Based on the original DS1250, the design has been improved to offer a better lock body in performance and operation.
Combining breath taking aesthetics and modern architectural styling the DS1250 epitomises Doric’s reputation for high quality hardware that is unmatched in styling, and look.
The DS1250 is suitable for use in residential and commercial applications for doors up to 2800mm in height.
Doric Powdercoat Colours
- Internally threaded Stainless steel ‘D’ tips allowing
adjustment without needing to remove lock
- The DS1250 is non handed, suitable for use on both
left and right handed bi fold doors and windows
- No screws required when installing packers
- Aluminium guide combined with a threaded rod
connection provides ease of adjustment and strength
- Lowest possible stand off dimension allowing for the
largest achievable leaf opening
- Corrosion resistant Stainless steel rods and ‘D’ tips
|FINISH||Satin Nickel, Powdercoat Colours|
|APPLICATION||Suits aluminium hinged and bi-fold doors|
|RODS||Stainless steel 1m & 1.5m|
|Vertical to Horizontal (90 Degrees)|
How to order
|OPTION||Locking (Keyed) / Latching (non-keyed)|
|FINISH||Satin Nickel, Pearl White, Silver, Satin Black|