DS1600/6 Tumut French Door Furniture
This product is not available for online purchase.
Doric’s DS1600 Series French Door Furniture has Levers and escutcheon plates manufactured from high pressure cast zinc, enhancing both strength and durability.
Available in a wide range of durable powder coat colours, the DS1600 Tumut lever features a 17 degree lever shaft layback. This layback increases the clearance between the lever and the door frame opening, when used with a narrow backset mortice lock.
The DS1600 Tumut Lever has been designed to have a return and offset from the door frame in line with AS1428.1-2009 (Design for Access and Mobility).
It is suitable for Narrow Style Euro Cylinder mortice locks with a 85mm pitch between lever spindle and keyed cylinder barrel.
Available kitted with Doric DS1265, DS1269, DS1273, DS1289, DS1295 or DS1297 mortice lock packs.
- Lever and Escutcheon manufactured from High Pressure Cast Zinc
- Parallel Leaf Spring Assembly spring mechanism
- Suitable for hinged French Doors and Bi-fold door applications
- 17 degree lever shaft layback to ensure clearance between lever and door frame opening
- Standard 85mm pitch between lever spindle and cylinder barrel
- Non-handed mechanism for easy selection on site for left or right handed door applications
- Lever has a return and offset from the door frame in line with AS1428.1-2009 (Design for Access and Mobility)