DS1600/6 Tumut French Door Furniture
$111.19 inc. GST
Alternative DS1600/5 Swan now available as a complete kit:
Doric’s DS1600 Series French Door Furniture has Levers and escutcheon plates manufactured from high pressure cast zinc, enhancing both strength and durability.
Available in a wide range of durable powder coat colours, the DS1600 Tumut lever features a 17 degree lever shaft layback. This layback increases the clearance between the lever and the door frame opening, when used with a narrow backset mortice lock.
The DS1600 Tumut Lever has been designed to have a return and offset from the door frame in line with AS1428.1-2009 (Design for Access and Mobility).
It is suitable for Narrow Style Euro Cylinder mortice locks with a 85mm pitch between lever spindle and keyed cylinder barrel.
Available kitted with Doric DS1265, DS1269, DS1273, DS1289, DS1295 or DS1297 mortice lock packs.
- Lever and Escutcheon manufactured from High Pressure Cast Zinc
- Parallel Leaf Spring Assembly spring mechanism
- Suitable for hinged French Doors and Bi-fold door applications
- 17 degree lever shaft layback to ensure clearance between lever and door frame opening
- Standard 85mm pitch between lever spindle and cylinder barrel
- Non-handed mechanism for easy selection on site for left or right handed door applications
- Lever has a return and offset from the door frame in line with AS1428.1-2009 (Design for Access and Mobility)