Refund and Returns Policy
Updated 4th April 2023
- This policy is about returning goods and cancelling orders.
- The purpose is to provide rules for managing the process.
Return of Goods:
- Goods cannot be returned unless prior agreement is made.
- Customers must get a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) before returning goods.
- The RMA number is obtained by contacting the company’s Customer Service Department.
- Goods must be returned in their original undamaged packaging, unless they are covered by a warranty or do not meet consumer guarantees.
- A copy of the invoice must be attached to the returned box, and the RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the packaging.
- Non-stocked or made-to-order products are non-returnable.
- The Company will accept returns if the goods are in new, saleable condition and the Customer pays a restocking fee of 25%.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of the original order.
- Acceptance of returned goods by the Company’s staff does not automatically constitute acceptance of the Customer’s claim for return.
- Any goods returned without an authorized RMA number will be returned to the Customer at their expense.
Cancellation of Order:
- Orders cannot be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of the Company.
- If consent is given, the Company must be reimbursed for all losses, including loss of profits and paid a cancellation and restocking fee of 25% of the invoiced value of the Goods.
- The policy applies to all ALG Group businesses.
- Changes to the policy need approval from the National Business Manager and CEO.