Spring Balance System
This product is not available for online purchase.
Doric has been producing balancing mechanisms to suit both aluminium & timber windows for more than 15 years.
As the specialists in spring balances, Doric can offer you a range of springs for both your aluminium and timber windows. Available in 7 different colours and window heights of up to 2499mm, Doric provides for all your spring balance needs.
During that time testing has lead to continuous refinement of both materials used in the system and the efficiency of the operation.
The unique ‘auto-compensating’ mechanism gives the user a near maintenance free window operating system – truly unique in double hung windows.
Aluminium spring balance system
The Doric aluminium window spring balance system is essentially a universal mechanism with tailored accessories to suit individual window suites.
Timber spring balance system
The Doric timber window spring balance system is essentially a universal mechanism with tailored accessories to suit individual window suites.
Recent upgrades to the timber system have seen the incorporation of the ‘auto-compensating’ mechanism and converting the feet fixing plates to stainless steel.
Once correctly installed the latest timber window balance system will provide a quality of operation previously thought impossible in timber windows.
- Fully sealed construction
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel sash foot plate
- Oil tempered carbon steel torsion spring
- Range of tube lengths and balance weight
- Zinc plated variable pitch spiral
- Tough ABS polymer outer casing available in black
- Steel zinc diecast fixing plug
- Range of friction feet available
- Adujstable spring tension to suit application
- Tension Key required for adjustable foot version
- Shock absorbing stops available
- Australian Made