DR2100 | Multi-Purpose Mid-Weight Adaptable Roller
This product is not available for online purchase.
The DR2100 roller is a multi-purpose patio door roller designed in Australia by Doric’s engineering team to suit residential and commercial aluminium, timber and uPVC sliding doors in high performance capacity.
Manufactured with an engineered polymer outer carriage housing, high impact polymer inner carriage, this adjustable roller offers superior corrosion resistance and durability.
The DR2100 roller provides “ZZ” bearing performance rating and is moulded with a high performance engineered polymer that gives excellent load rating and cycle testing.
Additionally, the High Impact Polymer inner carriage has been designed to provide greater cover and protection to the wheels, helping avoid chipping and other damageoccurring prior to installation.
- Suits aluminium, timber and uPVC
- Fully adjustable carriage gives 10mm height
adjustment with Stainless steel adjusting
screw and nut
- Outer carriage and internal assembly
manufactured to withstand corrosive
- High performance roller with corrosion
resistant ground precision “ZZ” bearing
- High impact polymer inner carriage designed
to protect wheels and minimise damage prior
- Recommended for larger sliding doors up
- Unique multi-fit end caps