DS3130 Timbarra Twiin Sliding Patio Door Lock
Estimated lead time for this product is 6 days.
The DS3130 Timbarra Twiin Sliding Patio Door Lock was the first non-handed twin actuator system to be offered in the Australian market.
The extra thick 6mm plated tongues and 6 point keeper fixing ensures the Doric Twiin offers a high level of security that surpasses similar products designed for residential applications.
The Twiin lock is available in a range of sleek and contemporary handle designs which blend seamlessly with modern decor.
This product is also available in stainless steel: DS3230SS.
- Two large 6mm thick pressure cast opposing action hook tongues
- Standard model offers selectable deadlatched or deadlocked security functions.
- Utilises industry standard C4 pin cylinder system and can be keyed alike to existing entrance doors.
- Industry benchmark keeper adjustment of 6mm making installation and on-site adjustment easier.
- Utilises industry standard 82mm door preparation detail, allowing retro fit to most existing Sliding Patio Door Locks.
- Accepts all Doric external pulls
- Incorporates an anti-crash feature to prevent keeper damage
- Unique and smooth Twiin™ push/pull actuator operation
- All locks form part of the Doric One Key™ solution and can be keyed alike to other window locks
|Materials||Die cast zinc or stainless steel housing options.
Zinc passivated internals.
|Finish Available||Satin Chrome Plate and Powder Coat.
Other finishes may be available on request.
|Cylinder||C4 pin cylinders are standard & One KeyTM solutions compatible|