DR2001 | Heavy Duty Double Adjustable Roller
$30.48 – $36.60 inc. GST
Contact our customer service team for optional wheel.
The DR2000 Series are high performance rollers suited for
residential aluminium & timber door applications.
The DR2000 roller provides “ZZ” bearing performance
rating and is moulded with a high performance engineered
polymer that gives superior load rating and cycle testing.
Inner: Cast zinc passivated
|Application||Suitable for aluminium sliding doors|
|Roller||Wheel||Weight Rating||Order Code|
|Standard||DR71||100kg max load||9033996|
|Optional||DR2||40kg max load||9033994|
- High performance roller with Doric’s Ryvelin tyre
- Roller ZZ bearing with ground precision bearing and
dust seal for corrosion free operation
- Passivated metal inner carriage
- Recommended for larger sliding doors up to 200kg
- Stainless steel adjusting screw and nut
- Outer carriage and internal assembly manufactured to
withstand corrosive environments
- Fully adjustable carriage gives 10mm height adjustment
|Outer Carriage||Engineered Polymer|
|Inner Carriage||Cast Zinc Passivated|
DR71 high performance polymer with “ZZ” bearing.
|Max Load Capacity||40kg / 100kg
|Testing||Tested to 30,000 cycles|