$218.72 inc. GST
Doric SofSeal weatherseals are renowned for their excellent compression and deflection recovery.
SofSeal weatherseals have been specifically designed to improve and enhance the performance requirements for air, wind and noise for doors and windows.
When used in Timber window applications, it demonstrates excellent deflection recovery, high memory boasting an 80% recovery rate, excellent insulation and good acoustic properties.
SofSeal is manufactured using 3 polymeric materials; the core is consists of a low density Polyurethane foam exhibiting high deflection recovery with the incorporation of a polypropylene
foot to aid installation.
The product is then covered with a Polyethylene outer skin, which exhibits a low surface coefficient of friction.
The Kerf foot incorporates a polypropylene insert which minimizes the product from being over stretched during installation of the seal and also reduces the likelihood of the product shrinking back from its original installed position.
- UV, paint and stain resistant
- Excellent compression and deflection recovery
- No distortion
- Improved stability and longer life
- Primary weather seal for use in doors and windows
- Can be used as a retrofit product
- Suitable for use in casement and sliding sash applications