102mm Louvre Galleries
This product is not available for online purchase.
Doric Ventus Louvre Galleries are the ultimate solution to let the breeze in.
Louvre design has changed a great deal since their early days, and one thing has remained constant… louvres are the only window system that gives you the 100% opening advantage. This means louvres are the most practical window system when it comes to taking advantage of breezes and natural ventilation.
By design, louvres offer the least resistance to air flow. Open them for the full breeze effect, tilt them for ventilation even on a rainy day, or simply close them to seal the home and protect it from elements.
The practicality of louvres means that they can be used anywhere or better yet, everywhere. Use louvres to open up a room or the entire house to fresh air and cool breezes. Cooling and ventilating your home with fresh, natural breezes is not only healthy, but also energy efficient. So you save money whilst doing your bit for the environment.
Doric’s new Ventus website is now live.
Filled with product details and resources, you can go check it out now:
Channel & Handle Colour
Custom (on request)
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Made from non-toxic, environmentally friendly, UV stabilised, non-corrosive and resilient materials
- Window restriction compliant
- Keyed Louvre Loc option for securing closed louvre galleries
- Tested, passed and certified under the most stringent Australian tests
- 6 year warranty
- Automated louvre version available
- Energy efficient louvre windows for maximum energy savings
- Highest performing standard louvre product in Australia
- Offset clips allow clearance of screens when installed in commercial main frame
DO WE STAND UP TO THE ELEMENTS?
By combining cutting edge design, quality materials and precision manufacturing we built a gallery that is all about performance. We put the Ventus Louvre gallery through one of the most stringent testing regimes on the planet – the AS4420 (Testing methods for windows), and certified it in accordance to AS2047-1999 (Windows in buildings).
100% OPENING ADVANTAGE
Louvres gives you the 100% opening advantage. By design, louvres offer the least resistance to air flow. Open them for the full breeze effect, tilt them for ventilation even on a rainy day, or simply close them to seal the home and protect it from elements.
- STANDARD HANDLE – The most common choice for louvre control, Standard mechanism galleries provide good closing pressure and are adequate for most applications with a recommended blade spans of up to 800mm
- LOW PROFILE HANDLE – Providing a less conspicuous design, the Low Profile is best suited to smaller galleries that require less closing pressure to operate.
- DUAL HANDLE – A popular choice for commercial applications, Dual mechanism galleries offer increased closing pressure across the entire length of the blade and blade spans of up to 900mm.
- RING PULL HANDLE – The perfect choice for the high and hard to reach galleries, Ring Pull can be operated by hand or an extension pole.
- AUTO LOUVRES – The Auto Louvre system allows users to open and close the Louvres with a remote, wall switch or Cbus/BMS connection. The motor is hidden in the Gallery framing and connected by a plug and play control unit powered by a 24V DC power pack.