DR2009/71 Heavy Duty Double Timber Door Roller with DR71
Note: DR2009/with DR71 wheel only available online.
Estimated lead time for online orders: 2 days
Price excludes GST
DR2009 door roller is suitable for use on a 200kg sliding glass door panel is a residential or commercial timber door applications.
Engineered polymer outer.
Cast zinc passivated carriage.
w/ – DR71- 9040457 – 100kg max load
The DR2009 Series roller is a high performance product suited for residential timber door applications.
Manufactured with an engineered polymer outer carriage housing and passivated zinc inner carriage, this adjustable roller offers superior corrosion resistance and durability.
The DR2000 roller provides “ZZ” bearing performance rating and is moulded with a high performance engineered polymer that gives superior load rating and cycle testing.
- Suits timber sliding doors.
- Fully adjustable carriage gives 10mm height adjustment.
- Outer carriage and internal assembly manufactured to withstand corrosive environments.
- High performance roller with Doric’s new Ryvelin tyre
- Roller ZZ bearing with ground precision bearing with dust seal for corrosion free operation.
- Passivated metal inner carriage.
- Recommended for larger sliding doors up to 200kg.
- Stainless steal adjusting screw and nut.