DR2210 | Multi-Purpose Heavy Duty Adaptable Roller
$31.35 inc. GST
The DR2210 roller is a high performance product
designed in Australia by Doric’s engineering team
to suit residential and commercial aluminium and
uPVC sliding doors.
A heavy duty multi-purpose patio door roller suited for residential and commercial doors.
|Outer Carriage||Engineered polymer|
|Inner Carriage||Cast passivated black aluminium|
|Tyre||DR78 high performance polymer with “ZZ” bearing and dust seal|
|Finish Available||Mill Finish Black|
|Max Load Capacity||100kg per carriage, or 200kg per door.|
|Available End Caps||DR14
- Suits aluminium and UPVC Sliding doors
- Fully adjustable carriage gives 10mm height adjustment with Stainless steel adjusting screw and nut
- Outer carriage and internal assembly manufactured to withstand corrosive environments
- High performance roller with corrosion resistant ground precision “ZZ” bearing and dust seal
- Passivated cast aluminium inner carriage
- Recommended for larger sliding doors
up to 200kg
- Unique multi-fit end caps
- Cycle tested to 30,000 cycles.
- Salt Spray tested for corrosion resistance.